POSITION: Medical Assistant (Certified)
DEPARTMENT: Physician Practice – Rhea Medical Center Physician’s Group—Dr. Yager’s Office
HOURS: Full Time
SUMMARY: Assists physician with in-office patient visits. Obtains patient information, enters information on patient chart. Prepares patients for examination, obtains and records preliminary physical tests such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, weight. Prepares and maintains patient care equipment, maintains inventory of patient care supplies. Maintains a safe, secure and healthy work environment. Position also requires front desk clerical duties.
- High school graduate and Medical Assistant certification.
- One year experience in physician office required.
- BLS certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Knowledge of EKG testing.
- Phlebotomy skills with ability to do simple lab tests.
- Organizational skills.
- Able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, walk, kneel. Able to assist patients with ambulation and positioning on exam table. Visual and auditory skills to operate patient care equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY
TIME AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT, FORMALLY OR INFORMALLY, EITHER VERBALLY OR IN WRITING.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: email@example.com
Download our Employment Application >>
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment