Job Title: Medical Doctor/Physician
Salary From: 220K
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- TN Medical License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- NO RECRUITERS!
Full Job Description
Rhea Medical Center is recruiting a physician for our hospitalist program. We are a County owned 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital located in beautiful Dayton, TN and we are looking to enhance our hospitalist program. The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled physician who is driven to grow our hospital and provide exceptional results. We are a rural community that offers exceptional work life balance with flexible scheduling. The position is for 10 to 14 days a month. We staff mid-level providers at night, so there are no night shifts to cover. Providers only cover night call to consult the on-duty mid-level providers if they need assistance. Recruiters need not contact us.
- Provide uncompromised care with exceptional bedside manner.
- Work with ancillary staff and other Hospitalists to ensure that our patient’s medical needs are met 100% of the time.
- Prescribe to and administer treatments, monitor patient progress and make adjustments when necessary
- Effectively communicate with staff and administration any problems or discrepancies that might arise
- Keep accurate records of all medical treatments.
- Create an environment of trust and compassion for the patients and their families throughout their hospital stay
- Comply strictly with medical care and accrediting board regulations and safety standards
- Management of a 4bed SCU
- Proven work experience as a Physician, Hospitalist or Critical Care experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery
- Familiarity with advancements in medical technology and current know-how
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task, with an emphasis on prioritization
- Caring and compassionate
- Team player with good communication skills
- ACLS Required
- Must be able to perform Endotracheal Intubation
- Preferred, but not required, Central Line placement, Arterial line placement, Thoracentesis, and Paracentesis.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
Rhea Medical Center Rhea Medical Center is a county-owned, non-profit organization serving the people of Rhea County. It is governed by a seven-member board of directors. Named one of the Top 100 Hospitals by Solucient’s National Benchmarks for Success study, Rhea Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality health care right here in Rhea County.
At RMC, patients benefit from the quality and scope of services available at much larger hospitals, as well as the personal attention and small-town hospitality that makes them feel at home. With the most up-to-date technology and equipment and its friendly and professional staff, RMC delivers the right care right here in Rhea County.
Our work environment is mission driven, people-centric and supportive. It is what sets apart and makes people excited to come to work each day. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in your community, we invite you to apply.
- Same-Day Surgery/ Inpatient Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging, including X-ray, Mammography, Ultrasound, CT Scans, PET/CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Bone Density
- Services by COLA-accredited Laboratory
- 14 Bed Emergency Department with on-duty physician 24-hour a day, seven days a week
- Helipad that allows quick air transport, when necessary, to larger, more specialized facilities in Chattanooga and Knoxville
- Industrial Medicine/Industrial Nursing
- Pain Management
- Infusion Center
- Swing Bed Program
- Speech Therapy
- 12 hour shift day shift/Night call for consults
- hospital based care: 3 years (Preferred)
- TN Medical License (Required)
Work Location: One location
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: email@example.com
Download our Employment Application >>