POSITION: RN – Surgery
HOURS: PRN: Hours dayshift (hours may vary) floats to Preop, GI lab, OR circulator, PACU.
2 to 5 shifts a week.
One night of call each week (optional)
No weekends, No Holidays
SUMMARY: Serves as member of the surgical team in performing a variety of surgical procedures. Assists with pre-admission, pre-operative teaching and may train for post operative care.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Current Tennessee (or compact state) license as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification required (or obtains within 6 months of employment). ACLS and PALS certifications preferred.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, visitors and fellow
- Ability to stand; walk for long periods, stoop, bend, lift up to 30 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Able to see, hear, communicate and function competently and independently as part of surgical team.
- Able to assess patients vital signs, condition and recognize need for intervention.
- At least one year of work experience in surgery preferred.
- Experience preferred, but will consider training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT, FORMALLY OR INFORMALLY, EITHER VERBALLY OR IN WRITING.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Employment Application >>