POSITION: Unit Clerk/PCT
DEPARTMENT: Med/Surg Dept
HOURS: PRN pm shift
JOB SUMMARY: Provides clerical support to the Med/Surg Dept. staff by providing information management support, retrieves records and test results, makes copies, faxes, assists with patient registration and admissions, handles incoming calls and requests for information, orders supplies and maintains stock. May assist with patient care activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in patient contact position in a health care setting, or completion of nursing, medical assistant, nurse aide courses also accepted.
- Must be able to assist with patient care tasks.
- Previous EKG monitoring experience preferred.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of communications in person and by phone.
Must be able to assist a wide variety of customers with patience, tact and diplomacy.
Maintaining confidentiality is essential.
- Proficient with computer applications such as internet use, Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar programs. Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
- Successfully complete N-95 respirator fit test and post offer physical assessment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities may be added or deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of
management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE -“all positions/ applicants require drug testing as a condition of employment”
email resume to: email@example.com
Download our Employment Application >>