Rhea Medical Center provides primary health care to all members of our community. We seek qualified individuals to work in all aspects of care and service to our patients. Our clinical and support staff number 220 individuals providing care for hospital patients. Why should you consider working for Rhea Medical Center? There are many reasons, but here are a few.
The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). Our facilities have rated among the best in this area. More importantly, we focus daily on quality care, listen to our patients, and work to improve our services. In a small community, our patients are also our friends and family; we have this extra incentive to give the best care possible.
Our staff feels a strong commitment to the care of our patients. From this commitment, they derive a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.
Rhea County is located approximately 35 miles from the metropolitan Chattanooga area. Our area has the advantages of a small community but is close enough to access the services of a larger city. Also, Rhea County is located on the Tennessee River and near the mountains of the Cumberland Plateau, making it an ideal place for those who love the outdoors.
We welcome your interest in employment opportunities. Rhea Medical Center is committed to compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This facility does not discriminate in admission procedures, services, training, operation, or application and employment practices. We offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Rhea Medical Center wants to thank you in advance for giving us the opportunity to consider you for employment. The Application for Employment is a fillable PDF file; therefore, you will be able to use your computer’s keyboard to complete it at your own pace and upload it directly to Human Resources.
Please read through the following instructions completely. It is VERY IMPORTANT to follow these instructions in order:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer – You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Download the Application for Employment (Located under downloads on the right side of your screen). When the application opens, you must SAVE it to a secure location on your computer (Desktop, My Documents, etc.).
- After the application is downloaded and saved to your computer, open the application using Adobe Reader.Complete the fillable fields within the application and click save when you are finished. You may open and resave as often as needed to complete the application.
Signatures are not required on the job application for submittal, but will be required later.
- Once the application is finished, you can submit it to HR by emailing it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to complete the online job application process, Rhea Medical Center accepts applications and resumes by any of the following means:
- Paper applications may be obtained at the front entrance from the Information Desk or from the Human Resources office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Completed applications or resumes may also be faxed or mailed:
Mail: Rhea Medical Center/ Attention: Human Resources 9400 Rhea County Hwy. Dayton, TN 37321
For further information, contact Director of Human Resources at 423-775-8579 or email@example.com